Former two-division world champion Paul Williams will kick off Boxing City Radio on 4/15 at 8 PM ET to discuss his time away from the sport and how he stays active in boxing with his charity organization, The Paul Williams Foundation. Boxing City Radio will be available exclusively on FightNews.com with offline access on www.Boxing.city, Mixlr, SoundCloud and on iTunes. The show is broadcasted on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month at 8 PM ET.
Boxing City Radio follows from the prestigious Through The Ropes podcast with Marc Lichtenfield and will continue the tradition of offering thoughtful and incisive commentary on the sport of boxing. For all questions about the show or to submit questions for Paul Williams, please email boxing (at) outlook dot com.
Latest from Arvin Nundloll
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr,'s return, Mosley vs. Mayorga and more
- COO of RocNation Sports on Boxing City
- Bernard Hopkins on Miguel Cotto and James DeGale
- The truth behind making weight in boxing + DeGale, Khan and Cotto vs.Geale
- Shane Mosley talks about Mayweather vs.Pacquiao plus Alvarez, Golovkin and more